Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Helene-Hime's love! The demon sword and Lottery!? Part II

mrf

Alright cool i guess... yeeeah, go fuck everyone.
This manga makes me think the beta mc are more enjoyable than it used to be, the thing is you want him to fuck, this? He already and will fuck everyone. There's no way for the girls to escape his morning wood!

Dex-chan lover
@mrf

If you really, really want to know who can sate him while the woman is 100% sated,

Ask the old woman sage whose going to come along, and drain everything he has. Because she's worse than a succubus.

Everytime she tries to have sex with a guy, the guy is shriveled up due to a life drain. Our "F*** YEAH!" Alpha Male Kakeru can sate her, and help her return to her former primal youth with just a touch, literally. But he's having trouble having sex with her. She drains his sexual energy, but his recovery isn't fast enough to get his bonerston back on. 777 X is saving him from the previous men's fate.

Aggregator gang
And he banged the princess, cool, who's next? Her sister or his loli sword? And she's pretty cute too, but like... Iris is human, this is a human country, so why the fuck is Helene a goddamn elf/half-elf? The King/Queen is an elf? If so I'm intrigued to know how it went

Dex-chan lover
First teleported, sure.
Maid girl was first fucked, but I guess she been sidelined to horse-duty now.
And I'm guessing princesses can marry just about anyone they like in this country, which is not usual for these sorts of societies.

@camlakorns it's funny you say that since there's this other Manga I'm reading where a dude does fuck his sword. The exception being that the she's a hot big titty onee-san. So, better!

Dex-chan lover
Most mangas would have the knights upset, but these knights are bros. They saw him fight firsthand, and are just happy to see him get that good good

Users who are viewing this thread