Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - The Demon Sword is in Her Hands! Save Helene-Hime! - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
x777 horse riding skill, so that means he at the very least had some horse riding skill to begin with, right? because if it was 0 then he would still be at 0 since 0x777=0
and his skill can be x9.99e+999 (9.99x10x10x10x10 etc. keep going for 999 times) and it still wont make the horse any faster.

"what the hell is this kill? " ---> "what the hell is this skill?" ~ last panel

well there's 1 more added to the harem for mc Xd and it's a princess to boot too

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla seeing as the stats governing sex (stamina and agility/strength depending on how you roll, I guess) are amped by 777, then probably.

Question: does this side effect only kick in after RELEASING the sword? Cause I was under the impression the sword kinda... worked them into the ground. If I'm not wrong about that, then either the sword rides the host with the bluest of balls until they die or there is some absolutely horrific shit going on.

Dex-chan lover
now if his partner ever says they ain't up to it just touch em with the sword. Sex or they die... another sex sword...

@oukamihalf

Nah its annoying as hell.
Every paragraph he keeps saying dayam fine good woman...
Its repeated so many times you just get annoyed as hell.
We get it, they are great woman, you don't need to repeat or emphasize it every time, we honestly dont give a shit.

I was super sad Paichun decided to translate it more then Parallel world pharmacy or Level up by eating, which i feel are leagues better then KTMH.

Aggregator gang
The guy just casually carries the princess to his house to have sex with her LMFAO

i can’t take it anymore. It’s just too shitty. Please fight on for my sake and read the rest of this shitty ass manga for my sake brothers for I can no longer see.

Users who are viewing this thread