Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - The Demon Sword is in Her Hands! Save Helene-Hime! - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp
Yes, but does the Horse inherit his skills? Because if not, its still going to be just an average horse. So reguardless of his skill, it cant go faster than its own limits.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the famous Chinese lust virus which can only be cured by dick. Of course. Masturbation you say? I have no idea what you are speaking of.

Dex-chan lover
wait so you telling me sword that when people use you they get super horny too?
huh

Dex-chan lover
missed an s in skill making it kill on the last page.

Also his sexual urges are probably increased by 777x but so is his resistance to sexual urges. So pretty much in normal circumstances he is not effected by things of that nature. At least that would be what makes the most sense.

Aggregator gang
Horse-riding at 777 wouldn't make the horse any faster... The manga is just fucking up what logic the source actually had... -_-

Dex-chan lover
'My horseriding skill is multiplied'...That doesn't make the HORSE travel faster. Or not to any large degree.

I already hated him losing his virginity to the meido instead of Delfina, and now even the princess before her? DONT FUCK WITH ME LN!
Oh well at least the best girl and true waifu is finally here and even got some lewd spankings.

Dex-chan lover
Time for some giggity giggity!

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
@JavelinJoe obviously the author didn't think about that, just stop thinking about logic too much when you're reading isekai, i mean let's just slap a x777 on everything and we're set amirite, not complaining tho since i'm reading anyway

Users who are viewing this thread