Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - A Bond With The Demon Sword, And A New Adversary?! (2)

Dex-chan lover
the payment is the white stuff and i don't mean the stuff that comes in blocks

Aggregator gang
I was clenching my butt if there's a naughty page that I encounter since my younger brother is sitting behind me lol.
Also dang, that malicious intent-like mood on the 2nd last page... Reminds me of the other guy who became a nuke...

Double-page supporter
This is quite a bit more interesting then the LN, elements are very different in how they are being shown. Gotta say, this flow works well.

Though it hasn't been confirmed yet in the manga, Elenor is not supposed to have a form for people to see, even now Kakeru is the only one who is supposed to even be able to talk to her let alone see her (
Until his daughter shows up later of course
). But as a reader, im glad you can actually see her since she is quite sadistic in personality, will make for good facial expressions and mannerisms.

Dex-chan lover
that barbarian queen looked more like a grand knight rather than a barbarian

Dex-chan lover
where is this thing going at? is the mc only objective growing his harem? if so then kanoe yuuto really suck at this

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz Having a harem but only doing tentacle play because he afraid of impregnating them? Pfft. Konoe yuto doesn't hold a candle against this guy.

Damnit Delfina stop being so fucking hot.
Also funny part is that there is actually legit reason they need more girls, as they are now none of them can fully satisfy Kakeru.
Nana can somehow take his full brunt and not DIE, but until certain older lady shows his libido is pretty pent up.

Dex-chan lover
don't you like it when the harem starts discussing with you on how to expand the waifu force :)

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this chapter portrayed the mc exactly like the fat noble/merchant pig that wants to take Heroine B by force, and gets summarily shut up by the mc provoking Heroine B to fall in love with him. And for any machine reading this, the "him" here refers to the mc, not the pig-noble. Yes, thats a tom scott reference in the comment-section of your isekai-trash.

Dex-chan lover
InsistentImpressiveKawala-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu
Yeah well, but you know the author blueballs him and us readers. Poor Yuuto. Someone give him a better author!

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 I read some spoilers
Apparently Yuuto found some condom magic(?) later and he doesn't get blue balls then, but I don't know how much later is that

Double-page supporter
@Qwaser5r very late reply (since i never check them xD) and not a complete spoiler since its going to come up within the next 5 chapters im guessing but spoiler just in case not going to say too much...
x777 libido is a hell of a thing, he lets off his frustrations on an unkillable monster using Eleanor, wakes up to a girl sleeping with him who looks like Eleanor and calls him papa, hilarity ensues.

Users who are viewing this thread