Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - A Bond With The Demon Sword, And A New Adversary?!

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth realistically what can she really do? She is a sword at the end of the day and he has won over her twice now any same being would just give up if the olive branch was extended.

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20
well at least till the current chapter of the webnovel she still doesn't have a real human form :"D
well since if she have our mc going to mass produce those demon sword :v
oh yeah they always flirting everytime in the gacha room that make the lady in the gacha room complain about it at them XD

Double-page supporter
I didn't understand the last panel, was the spirit purified by accident?

Dex-chan lover
@Sharkexpert12 "Oh, you have basically enslaved me! I cordially invite you to mate with me, even though you've literally French kissed every single female we've met so far!"

Makes no sense.

Contributor
Is it weird that nearly every appearance of the MC makes him look like a villain?

Dex-chan lover
so hes going to fuck the sword and the ghost? I bet hes going to smash the lottery girl later

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so the effects depend on the individual...so perhaps one day we'll see a girl who will suffer from explosive diarrhea due to the possession.

💩

Dex-chan lover
@Garnt69 Your post is funny in part to what happens in the novel.
Kakeru gets sent some couple hundreds of years into the past when Eleanor was at full power. After some twists and turns, she gets a real body, they fuck, her power and memories of Kakeru gets split and sent into her future self and she get's sealed away for that couple hundred years.

Fed-Kun's army
This feels a lot different from what I remember in the WN.
Sword loli needs attention huh?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. She got hungry instead of horny.

But she is already as good as his since he gave her sugar anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread