Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2 - Brave Women! Put An End To The Barbarian Army's Ambition! Part II

Group Leader
3 more until we catch up to the raws, If I remember right. Anyhow, thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
It's not perfect but it is still way better than Avengers Endgame Girl Power moment

Dex-chan lover
Umm, no, women fighters are in general trash, you only won the fight because your stats were multiplied by 777 and no mere mortal could hope to match that, but also nobody would expect it because people aren't generally affected by god buffs. This isn't even your victory, it's the MC's, because you're just borrowing his power. I would argue this is actually just women taking credit for what a man has done to push the girl power line, which I would argue is fairly indicative of the mindset of those that engage in that sort of activism.

Dex-chan lover
So if we assume the protagonist's "Base" sword skill is 1 since he was just a normal guy previously then since she has actual training how is she pushed back at all by the guy? With multipliers even a one point difference on her side means she'd be twice as good as the protagonist and I'd assume she'd have an actual base much higher than that... though we don't actually have a listing for what different levels of skill actually mean so we wouldn't know if she's at a base of 5, 10, 25, etc.

Double-page supporter
aahhh ~ another elitist comments at it again ~

seeing those girls murdering his men yet still underestimated them..
yep, they are right, never underestimated someone just because of gender...

"its cheating"
there's no cheating on war... you gonna use anything you have to win the war...
LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda you're missing the point. The problem is not that they cheated, the problem is that the woman said not to underestimate female fighters when the only reason they weren't instantly captured and subsequently raped to death for what they attempted is because they happen to be affected by a man's god buff, which allowed them to utterly dominate the battlefield. Basically, they're trying to "teach a lesson," but the lesson they're trying to teach is contradicted entirely by the way they tried to teach it. If there is any lesson here at all, it's "cheaters suck."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it feels a little silly to say "don't underestimate X!" when X has powers that are entirely unearned. It'd honestly be the same if that was said about the MC, since he didn't do shit to deserve his abilities either. I'm pretty sure I've had the same issue with some other isekai before, but I wouldn't be able to tell you which one since generic isekai all kind of blend together.

Double-page supporter
@AnonymousWeeaboo lol you basically saying 'Cheater' is the problem, when you saying that 'cheating' is not a problem...
wtf...

look at 'Nana Kano" which they betrayed...
she basically dominate the battlefield but that man still underestimated her, saying "Women should never be stronger than men!!" stuff...
and she basically equal or more powerful than MC in term of sword techniques...
like i said, there's no cheating in war, the lesson he learn is never underestimated women, saying women always 'weaker' than men is ridiculous... if they didn't betray Nana Kano, they surely have a chance to conquer more and winning on another battlefields....
and having strong man helping you is another women's power, a CHARM...

oh yeah, it seems you do the same...
[women fighters are in general trash]
lol

Double-page supporter
Can't tell if it's Miu's boxing skill or her denial that devastated her opponents...

Users who are viewing this thread