Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2 - Brave Women! Put An End To The Barbarian Army's Ambition! Part II

I fucking love delfina everything about her is just Hot. And that damn chinese dress... Wish girls like her were more common in manga/anime.

Aggregator gang
wtf is she on? the only reason she could make that victory posible was because of the mc's power so i dont know why she is so smug about it, also poor horse, he was just a victim.

@Nematoda seems like you dont get the problem here, she tries to make a "girl power" moment her even knowing that said power wasnt hers to begin with, its not that they "cheated" it is that she made it like it was their own power that gave them victory when in reality it was mc's power.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac maybe getting your power up X777 change your personality?(but i dont think tho because the maid was still shy and wanted to go home), but yes i tough that was a bit weird the whole "girl power" when she just got the skill for 5min from her guys (i would have understand if it was the other princess who is a swordman, i think?)

Double-page supporter
@zeroxjac like i said, having OP men giving you power is part of those women power?
MC not giving his power to any women.... he giving to his women who win his heart
if MC just giving to any women, he already 'sleep' with other women already when he's in heat, so for him those womens is special....

and i didn't see they 'flaunt' their 'borrowed' power like "See!? this is GIRL POWER! or our own POWER", they just telling him 'take women seriously or you gonna regret it'...
she say that in behalf of 'Nana Kano' as well....
and if that commander really never underestimated them, he probably has chance to winning, since at first he can fighting that elf girl just fine before going mad by their provocation....

That was a good chapter with our female protagonists... They can fight, nice

tBIn9QK.png

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so cheesy that I think my lactose intolerance is acting up, and I'm not even lactose intolerant.

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda Again, they're making a "girl power" moment, but it's not their power. It's the MC's. And again, if they didn't have the cheat buff, they would have been raped to death. There were 4 of them and they used a man's cheat powers to win. Do you know why they're called "cheat powers?" It's because they weren't earned, and they're so powerful that nobody could possibly withstand them. The characters get them from plot contrivances and conveniences. It's basically like a stranger knocking on your door and giving you a trillion dollars. And these women that used these cheat powers that they were loaned by MC (because the cheat powers weren't even given to them, they're just borrowing then from the MC) have the absolute gall to try a girl power moment?

And yes, women fighters are in general trash. There is a reason they weren't on the battlefield historically and still generally aren't today. Women cannot match the strength of men. A woman could train all day every day and a man who trains half as much would still be able to beat her on sheer strength alone. Men and women are different physiologically, and you're just going to have to accept that. Humans are a sexually dimorphic species.

And before you mention shield maidens, like berserkers, they didn't actually exist historically. No, the Vikings didn't use horned helmets or axes, either. Don't get your history from fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you criticize the girls for using 777 when MC is MC because of 777? It's not like he became an unparalleled warrior through talent or effort. The harem is basically the MC's arms and legs here (weapon in his arsenal) now that he has the grant power ability. Helene dual wielding throwing daggers was great and boxing maid never gets old IMO.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera because the author is trying to pull a girl power moment but it's not the girls' power. If the last panel was never printed, nobody would care, but it was and now the hypocrisy is being called out. It's not their power that the enemy underestimated, it was the MC's. I do criticize the entire trope of people magically getting cheat powers randomly and for free as well, but that's about argument entirely.

Also, I found the boxing maid and the dual wielding throwing daggers honestly quite mediocre, if not below average. I mean, she's basically creating throwing knives out of thin air. Plus the artist reused a panel, hoping nobody would notice, but I noticed.

AnonymousWeeaboo is so triggered that I think he will get a stroke wtf D: , calm down guy. Why do you even think this is a serious manga? How? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread