Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2 - Brave Women! Put An End To The Barbarian Army's Ambition! Part II

Double-page supporter
@AnonymousWeeaboo LOL, then it same as MC, he win those power from Gacha, so he didn't earn it?
same with the girls, they win MC heart, so they didn't earn it?

[and they're so powerful that nobody could possibly withstand them.]
the commander withstand it just fine tho? before he lose his cool since he got 'betrayed' by that merchant girl.

[And yes, women fighters are in general trash. There is a reason they weren't on the battlefield historically and still generally aren't today]
LOL, look at histories, many strong women out there, even on my country history, there's women as a resistance leader fighting against invaders.

[A woman could train all day every day and a man who trains half as much would still be able to beat her on sheer strength alone. Men and women are different physiologically, and you're just going to have to accept that. Humans are a sexually dimorphic species.]
there's many women fighters win against men in fight... just search on internet...
and if you thinking Sheer power alone can determine who gonna be a winner in fight, then you are deadly wrong.... lol
women who train everyday can beat the shit a man who training half-hearted... a small knife can cut more cleanly if it sharpened everyday than huge knife that rarely get sharpened.

[And before you mention shield maidens, like berserkers, they didn't actually exist historically. No, the Vikings didn't use horned helmets or axes, either. Don't get your history from fiction.]
who need fiction when IRL already got many example for that? LOL

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo MC didn't earn his powers either, so what's your actual point. The barbarians got dabbed on because they were assholes. That's the only reason that scene was written.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera My point is that girl power moment is just women taking credit for a man's power. Sure, the barbarians were assholes, but I'm not criticizing the fact that they were defeated, I'm criticizing the attitude of the MC's harem. They're being hypocrites.

The MC may not have earned his powers, but they are at least *his* powers. Do not mistake me for somebody with no arguments against the isekai cheat power trope, I really dislike it (along with most of the other tropes in the genre, as it turns out), but it's immaterial to my current criticism.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo what part of 777 is not a power MC even earned for himself do you fail to understand? And as I already pointed out, gifting powers to his subordinates is one of MC's powers. So the harem's victory is MC's victory.

Guys, this is a borderline gag manga. Don't take it too seriously. It's like Kengan having a "Fighting is bad" panel.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera that's my point, the harem's victory is not their own, and they're pretending it is.

And I have already stated, I don't like the MC just being granted power, either.

Dex-chan lover
Taking this seriously is like taking bobobo seriously... I mean you can but why the hell would you? Just get aboard the isekai trash train and enjoy the ride.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo the harem is part of MC's team. he didn't lend them 777 to get killed. and if you argue the girls victory is undeserved, then you can argue MC's success is also undeserved since 777 is god of gacha's power, not one he earned through his own talent or skill or effort.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera my issue is not that they should not have won, it is that they are pretending they did it on their own strength. They did not. They only won because the MC lent them his power. Again, they're hypocrites. They have cheat buffs, of course they would win, but anybody with cheat buffs would have won, it doesn't prove anything to win like that other than your faction has access to divine power that cannot be matched with conventional force. It says nothing about the particular ability of those using that divine power. These women fighters aren't being underestimated, they're not particularly skillful, they just have access to divine powers that belong to somebody else (namely, the male MC) that nobody knew existed due to the fact that he's new to the world to begin with. Therefore, the final line rings hollow. I don't understand how this concept is so difficult to understand. My problem is with the dialogue, not the events.

By the way, I do also argue that the MC's success is undeserved, as are the successes of almost every isekai protagonist. You don't actually deserve things you didn't earn, but sometimes you do get things that you don't deserve anyway. That what we call "getting lucky."

Fed-Kun's army
Funny chapter. Now, let's get ready for some crazy right-wingers turning this place into YouTube comment section warzone.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo how many contradictary statements can you make in a wall of text? my bad for falling for the bait i guess. next time be concise when you mean to say 'reeeeee womenz power'

"if you don't take women seriously, you'll pay for it."

If you focus by this chapter alone, well indeed those barbarians is underestimating mc's girl.

I did not expect this at all :eek:

I thought all the girls would just be under his protection and be the stereotypical harem member. This chapter just made me like the progression of this story even more.

"If you dont take women seriously, youll pay for it"

Yeah women are strong but werent they using the male mc's powers??

Dex-chan lover
If you don't take women seriously (when they're borrowing their OP husband's power that he got from a lottery) you'll pay for it.

Right.
So what is the message here?
Oh right. Open your legs to the guy who wins the power lottery and you get to be a smug bitch on the winning side.

Users who are viewing this thread