Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2 - Fight Together! Indestructible Courage And Immortal Purity Of Heart! Part II

Aggregator gang
He got the Saintess, hell yeah
Now I just waiting Hikaru born from that cursed sword and it was hilarious

* Fucks the Queens and Princesses of every kingdom for no reason except because it's the plot*

I know that this is a bit toxic and hating, but why does every women act so submissive after being f*cked? Like, I get that mc is OP (that’s how isekai works), he saved your life or did something outstanding, and had s*x with you but that doesn’t mean you act like a loyal slave. Every person the mc meets are kinda (kinda as in there’s many people) unique and have their own character until he comes 😏 in and now they’re in his harem. Don’t really mind the plot or anything since I don’t expect much from isekai based stories but at least make the characters seem more human. Not the “As expected.... I’m not even surprised... Well only **** can do that... Impossible! He survived my unblockable one shot sword beam that’s said to kill even gods.” type of stuff.

D

Deleted member 290625

😡i am pretty much watching it as a garbage because of the cencorship😡😡😡😡😡

Dex-chan lover
I actually forgot that she was the only one who could keep up with him for a whole night. Even the barbarian princess couldn't walk the next day. just kind of hobble while holding onto things.
Looks like his multiplied stamina still beats her infinite regeneration.

may i ask the very handsome/beautiful cleaner/redrawer if they have any experience in drawing Phallus and Vulva? this humble peasant wants to see the full potential of the manga

Dex-chan lover
Dog-girl Maid? Fuck her!
Elf ear Princess? Fuck her!
Loli Sorceress? Fuck her!
Ara ara merchant? Fuck her!
Busty muscle girl barbarian? Fuck her!
Clumsy Saint? FUCK! HER!

Users who are viewing this thread