Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2 - Whose Kid is This One? Kakeru And The Little Soul! Part II

Dex-chan lover
Longest
pregnancy
in history right here, lol.
Poor sword
was pregnant for several hundred years without even knowing it, because she erased her own memory.

I think a loli or a MILF is coming more likely a Loli since the big tiddy older woman is already covered.

And someone want's a heir

@Riger\
Is this in the LN i haven't finished it, to be exact I dropped it and read this manga and realized it was the same

Aggregator gang
@Amerak Question is whether there it would be a figurative "big stick" or a big rod involved.

Dex-chan lover
@CrynoZephyr
@Khansolo
If you want to know, read the spoiler.
Later on in the series, close to the end, the main character wins a trip from a slots event that sends him hundreds of years back in time. In that time period, he and the Eleanor fight an insanely powerful fighter using that time's Eleanor. He realizes that his Eleanor is far weaker than the one from the past. When he ends up talking with her, he tells her his story. She ends up having sex with him, then gives a massive chunk of her own power to the future sword explaining why his Eleanor had been weaker. The past Eleanor then blocked off her own memory of him and the events surrounding him so everything would happen the way it was supposed to. So the past Eleanor, now pregnant, ended up getting sealed in the cave that the mc found her in. And the child required a massive amount of the father's energy to be 'born'. That power was supplied when he burned off his massive arousal with raw force in the previous chapters, lol.
Edit: I forgot to mention that the power the past sword gave the present sword allowed her to gain a human form. That's how he got her pregnant in the first place.
And that, boys and girls, is how baby cursed swords are made.

Double-page supporter
I know it’s not going to happen, but I wish the dragon would stay a dragon

Dex-chan lover
Oh great. DRAGON WAIFU INCOMING!!!

I love how Eleanor and MC look so clueless lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread