Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Double-page supporter
If the dragon got anime eyes, we all know what comes next.

I honestly just like this because it's ridiculous. Granted I guess living out the fantasy of having a large harem of women is also appealing.

it's really not a good one, the pacing is too fast and the people are too gullible to the point that everyone might as well be plain stupid I get that isekai has a fantasy settings and people tends to be dumber than the modern characters but this is just too much degradation of characters you got weirdo who beat the shit out of monster and now everyone is losing their mind and just trusting in the MC with zero doubts no questioning, interrogation, beat shit anything that moves like seriously chill out

Dex-chan lover
this needs an anime. dude got one of the best harem ever and he actually treats them like an actual harem. not like other harem types where the mc never does anything with the girls. 🗿 like what's the point in making a harem if the mc doesn't do anything? just for show? but this one is a masterpiece. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Volume 9 illustration is from different Manga plz notice and change it..!⏭️

Dex-chan lover
this is the absolute pinnacle of cringey trash, yet still somewhat entertaining somehow if you can give yourself a lobotomy before reading

Users who are viewing this thread