"Kukuku....... He Is the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Monarchs." I Was Dismissed From My Job, but Somehow I Became the Master of a Hero and a Holy Ma…

Fed-Kun's army
ok, how the hell is a dude that can literally insta-kill his enemies and revive his allies regarded as the weakest of the four heavenly kings. What kind of drug did the other 3 have to ingest to not realize how over the top his abilities are.

Contributor
I think they fire him because they know he was too powerfull. 🤣

@imkyo just like the other novel with op instant death cheat, this world is putting level above all and his level is 1 no matter how many he kill and his childhood friends is a jerk

Aggregator gang
He won't gain any level with his death abilities huh.
But how all his friend didn't know how his abilities work?

This should be explained later on the story D:

Dex-chan lover
damn, this dude can instakill anyone and revive anyone. Basically, one who can dictate who can live and who can die but those brain-dead generals call him the weakest. Yeah I bet your water squirt skills, fire skills, and dirt skills can beat death itself

so one of his abilities is literally just omae wa mou shindeiru? nice.

@imkyo

Based on this chapter alone, it looks like he's not actually the "weakest" and they just pushed the title onto him for PR. There's not enough to go on yet, but I sort of get the feeling the reason was jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
ah adaptation of this LN (Light Novel illustrator is eminence in shadow manga artist, anri sakano, so faces make it funnier there lol)

looking forward to this manga adaptation somewhat

No point in mentioned the main bit, since others have mentioned it, but there's still something else.

WTF does she mean by no relic? Couldn't that book be considered one? Or did she not see it?

Also, loli? What, how is she a loli, or did they intend to breed her to get lolis?

Users who are viewing this thread