"Kukuku....... He Is the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Monarchs." I Was Dismissed From My Job, but Somehow I Became the Master of a Hero and a Holy Ma…

I agree with someone bellow saying that MC is kicked because they want to protect MC. I mean assassinating MC will likely be the key to defeat demon army. Hopefully author don't use lame plot

Double-page supporter
So instead of the 'hero party' being full of complete morons the leaders of the demon race are. Wow, so original.

Group Leader
Right... A group with some ppl in, leeching shit from 1-man TL. Whatever, good luck with decoding japan gags, I'll just helping my native language translation for this series.

So he has literally an instant death skill AND can revive ppl on the brink of death or even moments after (not sure on that) but is the 'weakest'....ok

They have been together since childhood you're not gonna convince me that they have no idea how powerful/the extent of his skills are what a load of bs
and now hes partying up with with the heroine and saintess bcus they think hes a healer and a brilliant tactician at lv 1 all because mc keeps letting them interrupt him instead of speaking his mind...ugh another one of these

Users who are viewing this thread