"Kukuku……. Yatsu wa Shiten'nou no Naka Demo Saijaku" to Kaiko sa Reta Ore, Naze ka Yuusha to Seijo no Shishou ni Naru

In regards of Level he is the weakest, but in regard of ability he is OP

the power to insta Kill their opponent, is reminiscent of another manga

I don't get it. 4 childhood friends that were close enough to go all the way to be the 4 heavenly kings. And the others just went "yup he's weak as shit bye bitch" when he's actually fucking OP. WTF?
They better be trolling, like "yeah that hurt lying to him but we must do that so he would go and raise his level, let's watch and support him in secret".

Otherwise, it's just trash. I see this kind of opening "my party severely underestimated my power so they kicked me now I'll be OP in my next adventure and everyone will realise and worship me" is getting trendy but seriously.

Ah yes, cliché beginning and same concept with others, I'm gonna drop even if the mc is op.

Honestly was going to be tempted to read it but as I have no idea what it's about I won't. You did spend a lot of time and I am thankful for people like you who does but if you don't have a idea what it's about chances of people reading it are small

So where's the decryption key and other info I need to decrypt it? I need the cipher text and key info and method used.

ah yes he is the weakest of the top 4 strongest.... still means he's at least the 4th strongest there is, but alright he suddenly is weak... what the hell? how are those 'friends'?

Users who are viewing this thread