Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 10 Ch. 100 - Kuma-san and the Diners Opening Day

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

"I'd still like to avoid work as much as possible, though", but, Yuna, u r just an embodiment of extremities u know, doing a constant 120% to clear ur goals everytime...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
It may be quite naive, but I love how Animanga always idealizes working in food establishments as devoted serving the customers.
Yes, but to be fair like many jobs people get excited on their first day at work, only with time that excitement dies down

It also probably helped with the adventurer guards and yuna(bloody bear) being their to insure all customers behave

Customers also in general would also be more excited since this is medieval setting so it would be a very unique experience for them to try foreign food due to limitations of travel

Dex-chan lover
Idk how to feel about this...
The USSR was far from Western ideals of providing services, so it is not surprising that in the former Soviet republics the concept of a “rude saleswoman” even became a meme.
Yes, but to be fair like many jobs people get excited on their first day at work, only with time that excitement dies down

It also probably helped with the adventurer guards and yuna(bloody bear) being their to insure all customers behave

Customers also in general would also be more excited since this is medieval setting so it would be a very unique experience for them to try foreign food due to limitations of travel
Makes sense. Anyway, I've never heard of bad service in Japan, so this must be an interesting experience.

Users who are viewing this thread