Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 10 Ch. 97 - Kuma-san and the New Hires

Dex-chan lover
Kuma-san!

- princess

I think I recall hearing that there was an arc where they travel to a Japan-like country across the sea, but I don't know if that's the next arc or not.
No way, that is one of the later arcs of part 1. My memory is vague but it is either

School swordsmanship arc or elf village arc

Edit: oops I confused manga and anime, next should be golems arc

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! Can anyone who has read the novel spoil me which arc are we going on next? And when are we going back to monster fighting, I kinda crave it...
I think I recall hearing that there was an arc where they travel to a Japan-like country across the sea, but I don't know if that's the next arc or not.

I read the web novel and I know there are differences compared to the LN and manga. Like in the WN Yuna had a seperate Female Only Domitory building setup for the Mireera crew instead being on the 2nd floor of the store.

The Japan-like arc is very far away. Based off the web novel the next arc/story should be the Mythril Weapon > Misana's Birthday > Elf Village > School Festival > Desert City > Mireera Beach\Swimsuit > Dwarf Village > Japan-like country.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would love to see more other girl character wearing bear suit
They look so cute
Here is my favorite bear girl then.

lain-bear-suit.png

Gotta rewatch this anime again. Been so long, shocked it came out in 1998.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the women were portrayed. They aren't sniffling weak little girls, not that I would've hated that. It's just nice to see strong women looking toward their future like this.

Users who are viewing this thread