Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

chapter too short, its bearly enough to satisfy our need of moar of this manga
but thanks for the updates anyway

Dex-chan lover
So wholesome. But seriously. Does she wash that thing? Her Suite. Or does it come with self-cleaning properties? Cleaning magic or something. Did the author mention something in chapter 1? If it doesn't she might start to reek like a bear herself at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix It's mentioned offhand in the Webnovel that she doesn't need to wash it. It's just always clean. I forget where exactly at this moment but I can go check which one if you want me to.

Aggregator gang
@Serenata Pretty sure the "We did it!" was something closer to "Yatta!" originally, so while it could be translated the way it was, it could also just be something like a "Heck Yeah!!" or "Yay!"

Dex-chan lover
don't worry white bear we will always love black bear more until you turn into some kinda sexy bear waifu and hook all us cultured men

Fed-Kun's army
when lookin at that village wall, it is pretty damn thick, almost as thick as teh bears head

Fed-Kun's army
Not to be a wall critic or anything but coulda made the wall by shifting dirt around it into a trench, made Crenelations topped with bears, and meticulations, and then that village would be set defensively.

Double up on the wall and put dirt in the middle too. but honestly that would probably be a bit much.

damn ~ if they ever turn this into an anime, they better get this part on point ~ LoL so cute ~ :D

Aw man I'm falling in love with kumayuru and kumakyuu both. Only a manga has the power to make bears look cute and loveable

I think that Yuan could have fixed the wording like this: "I forgot the fact that I can summon both of you", that would have fixed the sad bear xD

Users who are viewing this thread