Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm, yes, that would be easy in this case,
But in normal case do the house owner then has the obligation to vacate the land? Under whose expenses?

Dex-chan lover
Sooo there will be an enemy called Goldilocks that will intrude her house and touch her spaghet?

Dex-chan lover
@Kujot yeah, i'm up-to-date on the novel so i knew that. I was just using an example that people could see from the manga.

Aggregator gang
so it randomly occurred to me, does she have to keep up the whole cute bear form to get a power boost for the relevant effect(s) with magic/enchanted items, or can she use other shapes, like: would a roughly bear shaped outline with no distinct detailing have a limited boost or what if she did a really realistic bear shape instead, would that be the same power and just visually different or would it be stronger yet since it's more properly bear like than the cute form bear stuff she's done so far? ...or what if she had something like Mio's rabbit from Needless...not made with the intent of being a bear but looks like one enough to be thought of as bear-like, would that get a boost too?

also no matter how careful she is about not being seen while placing the house...what the hell kinda carpenters work in this world that people wouldn't be the slightest suspicious of a fully finished house with that kind of layout just popping up overnight with no noise or trains of materials? I mean even in most fantasy worlds it takes a couple hours of set up and presumably noisy construction work to finish a building...or did they import a team of the out of work carpenters from finished Rune Factory game series' towns?

Bloody Bear & Bloody Rabbit (Pandora Hearts)... I wonder who among them will win the battle
Btw, this is the bloody Rabbit form
images

@PotatoZero
It's my understanding, of rental properties, you are not allowed to make permanent "improvements" to a property without the express written consent of the owner. And, in such cases where the owner has approved of it, any "improvement" would belong to the owner of the said property. So, usually if you are renting a property you wouldn't make any "improvements" for that reason. Also, if you were evicted it would be as if whatever you built there was always there, and you just pack your stuff and leave.

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm, right? That's what I thought, too,
But then that would make this land rental business either almost useless or almost a scam..

@PotatoZero , maybe it's a property intended for temporary business use. like you would throw up a quick building for storage or dismantling, then when you are done you would tear it all down? maybe?

Dex-chan lover
I have a my plot of land, my own bear house and my own loli, now what else do i need!?

Dex-chan lover
Has tons of money, is embearassed by the imagery, doesn't take her up on building a house huh.
Then again by the same logic she could've just built the house with less enhanced magic I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread