Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
I think in the webnovel or light novel, she made the egg cases out of earth, so if anything, it's the manga's fault for drawing them to look like plastic egg containers, haha

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't it be wiser to make the egg containers out of like a wood box with hay in it. at least that way the orphanage will be able to create them instead of you always having to come and make new egg containers

Double-page supporter
Does anyone know who is the red hair loli on the 2nd to the last page? I cant remember reading about her in wn.

@arkvin I'm assuming she's a dwarf or possibly someone from the desert since those are the next 2 arcs after the arc we're in now. She doesn't look like she's from notJapan

This is the beginning of the end for adventurer Yuna and the rise of capitalist Yuna. I'm sure her commercial rank will surpass her adventurer rank soon

Double-page supporter
@arkvin she's probably the character from the LN that hasn't appeared in the WN yet (according to what kuma translations said on the credits page)

Yep, Yuna really play MMORPG game (from adventurer to peddler lol)

@AkiTooru can't wait to see her on the next ark

@meatballs Yep, she's definitely a billionare
she has a clucker(chicken) farm, 2 cafe, and a tunnel (with fee)

@Cera- you forgot her currently free but easily monetisable projects like
her picture book which I believe is on volume 3, her plushies and the bear card games and board games

Egg cartons can be made of cardboard too, ya know, but yes, that was kind of silly.

Dex-chan lover
2 1 questions, how did she make plastic out of nowhere with magic, and why only 10 eggs per carton?
Edit: Serafita said they are supposed to be made of earth.

Users who are viewing this thread