Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

@kumakumaku
out of bubble texts are a bit too small compared to the image resolution imo, some are a bit unreadable unless zoomed, when it's zoomed it's blurry.

Dex-chan lover
Yes more Kuma. Thank you!

It's kind of disturbing how everyone just seems to trust Yuna (15years old) with their ten year old daughters (and younger in the case of Shuuri) with no questions asked.

@Lyanhyrt She kinda got ready to make the town lord her enemy because a mistake he commited on his administration affecting unknown kids she had to do with besides she basically killing high level monsters alone, for them trust a person with power enough to it and who they have a good enough relationship looks normal enough to me. I mean, my brother trusted me to take care of my niece when I was 15 and she six.

Double-page supporter
@Lyanhyrt In medieval era she is already an adult no biggie. 40 years is already late adult and 50 elder.

Dex-chan lover
@Lyanhyrt
She’s capable, cunning, and self-sufficient. And since she’s a girl, it’s not like she’ll elope in this fantasy land.
In 10 years after I was Left Behind, he’s 40 but has the appearance of a 10-12 year old. He still acts as a mentor for girls 15 and above; having no desire other than their well-being. So really, as long as they are mature and reliable, it’s a pretty good call.

@Lyanhyrt
Not really. Trust isn't really anything to do with age. It's a consideration for many people, but not usually a major factor. Reliability is the key point with trust and Yuna hasn't been unreliable. She has displayed a level of strength and character which is conveyed to many people because of her fame.

Also, small children safely babysit even younger children all the time. That's actually a part of reality.

Dex-chan lover
I have to keep reminding myself that the older chapters got nuked because someone’s honor stats were too high

Dex-chan lover
Fina: "The capital, I'm looking forward to it"
Fina later: *instant regret*
Thank for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Second page 4th panel "I just thought". The out of bubble text is very small indeed, would do with being a tad bigger.

Thanks for the chapter and nice to see that there might be some adventures again.

Users who are viewing this thread