Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
English is not my first language, but let just say that i'm practically good with it and that's why i can read lots looots of manga translate in English. To be honest, i don't, i never really care of even notice if there's some kind of grammatical error cause i don't mind as long as i understand it hahahhaa but then again, it's really nice that you, translator(s) took the advice and criticism from people who actually understand this and that's amazing, cause sometimes some tl just say "aaah i'll do whatever i want", and i also appreciate your efforts in making this series a little bit better in terms of language

Dex-chan lover
Had to go play this and while looking at the Rock Bear farewell... I cried a little.

https://youtu.be/LAPo1dgrHms

No clue how I didn't notice this was an adaptation when I first started this manga. Anyways, definitely another anime I'm looking forward to.

I just wanted to add to the people correcting the grammar here:

“Succumbs to an illness” means that she died from it. Her mother is not dead. Instead, it should “fell ill” (falls ill, but in past tense).

Remember, anything that happened in the past should be in the past tense.

bruh why is every sentence in the simple present tense? It makes it kinda uncomfortable to read

Double-page supporter
@Saiangeli

It probably would. He doesn't seem to be making much money off this, and judging by how he said that the few extra Kbs in bandwidth for the credit page was expensive he's not exactly rich. Getting a proofreader would mean having to pay them, and that costs money.

So yeah, his wallet would be pretty hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread