Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 6 Ch. 52

@Geohie why not, i mean you can just not think or expect much from it. just think like its a spin-off or something.
even i would try to watch at least 3 or 5 episode first. if its good i'll continue if not, well depend how bad it is might drop it altogether or maybe wait till finished airing and then binge watch it (most probably with a moderate amount of skipping). thats what i usually do to a disappointing show/anime (as i'm still curious how it will be)

He used a criminal for a sacrifice and got his arm cut and exiled? sounds like the king is a cuck , but well now he wants to kill innocent ppl so he must die.

Dex-chan lover
The manga has been good up until now. I'm disappointed that they're now starting to pull the same shit as the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't she wear the white bear in battle? Is she afraid of it getting dirty since she uses it as pajamas?
It was specified right at the start that the white bear has regeneration while the black bear has damage resistance. It stands to reason then that in most situations, the white bear would be a far superior option. But she actually says this time that she doesn't want to fight in it. The hell is with that?

Dex-chan lover
@Marjerda
Nope. But how often is that likely to happen? Meanwhile in the black suit, enough of anything could kill her as the health doesn't come back.

Users who are viewing this thread