Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 9 Ch. 91 - Kuma-san VS The Black Tiger 2

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters

seems the manga realy dont like the boy, or is it the light novel? in the web novel he had already understood that kuma-chan is the good one. also the wolves just left after the tiger was dead, i guess here they all die offscreen

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters

seems the manga realy dont like the boy, or is it the light novel? in the web novel he had already understood that kuma-chan is the good one. also the wolves just left after the tiger was dead, i guess here they all die offscreen
I think it'll take some time, but honestly this kind of snot nosed noble brat with a warped sense of duty wouldnt last a day even if he makes it out of the academy. Time for bear-flavored correction, preferrably with fists, but bear shaped bats also work

when that bubble said "magic escape" I thought it was a cute way of pointing out the rear hole weakness...
"Thousand years of pain" then?
I think it'll take some time, but honestly this kind of snot nosed noble brat with a warped sense of duty wouldnt last a day even if he makes it out of the academy. Time for bear-flavored correction, preferrably with fists, but bear shaped bats also work
Don't worry, his dad'll take care of that later....

Supporter
Child, you literally don't have any proof that she bought her rank with money and you apparently are so illiterate to not know who Yuna or the Bear is and assumed everything based on your pathetic speculation and judging people based on their appearances. Shame on you and your family name.

Dex-chan lover
Had the bear suit not been able to sustain that bite... Her arm would be gone.
Does that mean she could technically be crushed over her whole body and still survive? Like a really big rock falling on her ?
That bite would be seriously strong, that black tiger even bit off that stone shield like it was nothing. So surely... She could survive a meteor?
Well so far from translated WN strongest hit she takes is:

A super giant scorpion hits her and sends her flying, but she is unharmed

Dex-chan lover
that would be my whole point, in the webnovel he had at least one dimension more
he was the one to ask for kuma-chans help and explained why he is aksing for her help and why he wants to help the village
and tried to sacrafice him self, but since we already know his motivation it didnt feel just taped on ^^

Well so far from translated WN strongest hit she takes is:

A super giant scorpion hits her and sends her flying, but she is unharmed
I think contextually that's about the same as the one she takes from the Black Viper sideswiping her, which, suprisingly, is actually pretty well done in the anime (leaving a bear-shaped hole where she impacted)

Worth remembering as well that her bear costume scales in power with her own leveling - so the level of protection here against tiger bites (strong enough to bite an iron sword in half) is way greater than she had back in volume one (the black viper) but still noticably less than she has by volume 13.

Equally though, I would think the not-dead-yet giant sandworm hit her much harder than the scorpion

that would be my whole point, in the webnovel he had at least one dimension more
he was the one to ask for kuma-chans help and explained why he is aksing for her help and why he wants to help the village
and tried to sacrafice him self, but since we already know his motivation it didnt feel just taped on ^^
Still better done than the anime, though :D

Dex-chan lover
This beast is very unusual. It is wolf-type, with mane like that of a lion's, but is called a Black Tiger.
And now a bear has beaten it.

Users who are viewing this thread