Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

I got the first volume at amazon and sucks, really sucks, the translation is horrible, Why they tropicalized everything so bad, i cant digested the "official" version, i dont want to waste my money again, we are the market!! WHO are they trying to sell!?

Double-page supporter
in chapter 1, god wrote to Yuna that there are other presents other than the Kuma set and that she just has to find them.

It's been 50 chapters and still no present found... Either the author just forgot about that detail or maybe it'll just come at chapter 420 idk.

@MilkDust author didn’t forgot and she does find (earns) one but that is quite far off for now. In WN it’s around chapter 146 and events of manga ch. 50 are roughly ch. 63-65. Of course, manga follows LN so something might have changed, but so far changes made are minimal and I don’t expect it to change.

@jasonishigh i don't know man, i kinda worked up that time because i couldn't make my point across and kinda tired explaining all things. gotta study harder at English i guess.

Brother you're english is just fine. Some people have differing opinions and that's just what it is. Sorry I couldn't agree with you (whatever it was i forgot xD) but this is completely normal. ^^

😭 you got my hopes up so high 😭
9bec2cb7ea.jpg

Why does the English translation start from chapter 36? I get that it means that nobody has done any scans for the previous 35 chapters but I don't think that would be where they would've started realistically.

Dex-chan lover
@BudderCobi oh about that, there was originally a scanlator that does it (chapter 1-35) but then they're actually being picked as translator for the official release for this series.

So to not stepped on the new official release toes, they decided to stop and removed their scans.
Hence why it start on chapter 36.

Double-page supporter
@baratheonbbq Just an advanced airing of the first episode. Starts in 2 weeks. They decided to remove the fact that this is an isekai and made it a VRMMO (I guess everyone is an NPC with advanced ai now?) Oh and they skipped 23 chapter and started with the black viper encounter. I’m a lil grumpy.

So disappointed by the first episode of the anime .. they really skip everything until chapter 24. This look like another worthless adaptation.

@anonmasterrace7898 I think they are somewhat likely to run it back to chapter 1 for episode 2 for some weird in medias res thing, though I have no idea why they would have started the show like that. Her vrmmo avatar is clearly not kuma-chan so there's still room for her to get isekai'd

Dex-chan lover
Guys the first airing is just a preview, I hope. That's what it says. Anyway, just enjoy this gao

@karsus pretty sure they're just using the vrmmo part of the story as a pull in for people that are unfamiliar to the manga in the anime

first 3 eps count a lot, so they gotta lure and then world build

Users who are viewing this thread