Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear

I just came here to check after watching the first episode. What happened to all these chapters.

Edit: after reading the previous comments I got to know that group which uploaded pulled them back.I was confused with the different start of the episode and after seeing the missing chapters I thought they removed them so they can rewrite the story.

I'm sure a bunch of early chapters should be missing and Tachiyomi just told me a load have just been added, but they're not on my Follows page and they're all showing old dates on the series page. They even have comments from months and years ago. What sorcery is this?

I just saw the first episode of the anime on Muse Asia on YT, now I feel like rereading this again from the beginning. I'm surprised and glad that Kuma Translation undid taking down their translations.

I was awaiting the anime on HorribleSubs too, too bad that they shut down.

"There is something which looks like a bear fighting..."
Yeah, sometimes it hard to explain shit.

The anime voice actor for Yuna is not fit and the draw her so fucking taller than the original ...

I'm loving this story very much, keep up the good work team translating it!

but im curious as to where chapter 13 is in the light novel. I found myself in the web novel, but i would like to check the light novel since the official release seems to be in a good speed, does someone know?

I found it because they have the same titles AND chapters lol

I saw this and thought the bear costume was weird (just like everyone else in the story) but as soon as I started reading it I couldn't stop til I finished what was available then I went and watched the anime episodes available. Really liking this one

@wigjump
lmao
if u think this is better than 95% isekai then the 95% isekai you've seen isnt good. that time i got reincarnated as slime, bofuri, my next life as a villainess, overlord , rising of the shield hero, SAO etc are wayyy better off than this one

ough i love the characters i love the story i love the ideas but why the long release intervals whyyyy

Dex-chan lover
cute and all, but the the story is still just op isekai mc. but now she a bear.

it's def better than most isekais out there, but it ain't top shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread