perhaps sex is the fun we had along the way "Emotional INTIMACY!!"
N Noskal_Borg Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 6, 2025 Messages 1,087 Feb 2, 2026 #21 Shamz said: perhaps sex is the fun we had along the way Click to expand... "Emotional INTIMACY!!"
phil777 Dex-chan lover Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 12,796 Feb 2, 2026 #22 Maybe one day, Tozawa-san will learn to have fun in a non-sexual way. (Who am I kidding? )
CrimsonKing0098 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 11, 2024 Messages 279 Feb 5, 2026 #23 ..if you know you know
Shinigamisama Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 24, 2020 Messages 4,810 Feb 6, 2026 #24 Didn't expect the girl to be the one experiencing some form of lucky pervert moment.
Valentine115002 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 12, 2025 Messages 163 Feb 7, 2026 #25 The S*x was the friends we made along the way... Also, damn! I missed reading these two idiots flirting unknowingly between them.
The S*x was the friends we made along the way... Also, damn! I missed reading these two idiots flirting unknowingly between them.
Kaito57 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 13, 2025 Messages 5,153 Feb 8, 2026 #27 The imagery of the REAL Predator & Prey will never be NOT funny lol
chojinra Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 15, 2019 Messages 3,982 Feb 20, 2026 #31 I like the longer form content, but I also hope they keep the occasional one offs and 4komas.
EchoGirl Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 20, 2023 Messages 17,184 Mar 5, 2026 #32 Other than a fan box I imagine they won't have sex til their wedding night lmao
imadokilife Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 11, 2021 Messages 398 Mar 10, 2026 #33 Another day of his chastity being protected ❤️
C chiga-kun Double-page supporter Joined May 11, 2025 Messages 382 Jun 27, 2026 #35 tf that guy has a ntr counter hahahahaha
C chiga-kun Double-page supporter Joined May 11, 2025 Messages 382 Jun 27, 2026 #36 Zombie23470 said: I love a beautiful friendship. Click to expand... "WAIT WHAT ABOUT THE SEX?"