Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Daily Life of the Four Spider Sisters

This is really cute. Honestly if you want to know how the damn story for the main series goes you could always read the Light Novel, it's so far ahead of where the manga is. The manga peppered in the most unnecessary spoiler by revealing a future event you weren't supposed to know anyway.

Contributor
@Vivian_James
It's not that it was unnecessary, but it for some reason adapted an extra chapter despite not having any precedent for doing so. Which is super weird cause the bonus chapters are literally half the series.

Spinoffs are the death of many series, just look at Konosuba and many many other series.

Not to whine but why does this get updated weekly when the main story is updated monthly? ☹

@Riztard: Yes, this is solely about the misadventures of Kumo's personalities. It's just a side project and should be considered non-canon.

@Meowdy: Because this is so much easier to write/draw. There's no elaborate enemies, and it's just a silly thing that the artist can whip up in an hour or two. And it gives us insight into this ridiculous world, where the local arch mage "writes" a stupid book about his favorite poses to look cool.

@Riztard You're pretty much right. It is a silly thing, but it has its cute moments. And I can kind of see how it works, because teenagers tend to have troubles with liking themselves, and Kumo is certainly no exception.

Okay, this is the best damn chapter yet. We don't need super serious fights with Big Mama, cause we've got the Snailbug Restaurateur.

It is a bit scary to think how quickly this will overtake the main manga in chapters if the current pace keeps up. Though, the chapters are pretty small so it makes sense.

Double-page supporter
When I see a new Kumo Desu has posted: "Oh, cool."

When I see a new Kumo Daily has posted: "Yay!"

Users who are viewing this thread