Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Daily Life of the Four Spider Sisters

Before i start reading this or watching the anime, I want to know does the mc transform to a humanoid or is she a spider the whole way?

@Xantse Well for one you're on the spin-off here which is 100% non-canon, second
she eventually becomes an arachne but at the pace the manga is going it's not for another year or so, also if the anime gets past the manga like I expect to she might evolve as such by the end of the season

Why is more effort put on the spinoff than the cannon story? I'm honestly more curious than anything else. The pace of releases for this one far outstrips the original

Fed-Kun's army
i want to like this, i love the main manga.... i just...don't. it's not good.

Aggregator gang
The spin-off have more chapters than the original wtf

@Shakur no they dont thers like 59 chapters here, thers like 100 chapters on the original, its just the chapters are split lik 10.1, 10.2

Is that the manga subtlety throwing shade at the cg anime with the all hand drawn anime.

this "I was a normal highschool girl but then I was reincarnated as a monster spider in a parallel world." is just wrong

Dex-chan lover
@PickleOnionKnight my man right here just said the magic word i was looking for 👌😆

if u included the original one then they will be 5 of them n maybe more as the story progress?

@SkyNEET
I don't know at which point the LN currently is but, if it followed the WN, there'd be millions of chibis running around.

Also,
Not sure about whether they'd even get into a situation to corrupt Ariel in this one, I just can't imagine it.

Users who are viewing this thread