Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Dear Mother

Contributor
ybFt9Ue.png

Dex-chan lover
Nice little story. Contains things from LN volume 10 so you won't understand much unless you've read up to that part in LN or WN

I've read only to this latest updated chapter and nothing from LN or WN. So elves are bad ones killed spoder maou who is actually a someone good or neutral and it was either another offspring of mother or mother's progenitor and kumoko now be like imma clap the elves

Dex-chan lover
@Rukka Oh wow, I've read the novel and even I'm confused by this oneshot. And you somehow got the gist of the story through it?
I don't know how far the manga has gotten but you're more or less correct. There are only three people in the world Kumoko cares about and its her loli sensei, spider grandma, and her vampire daughter. And elves basically caused...fucking everything, way more than you could ever imagine depending on where you are in the story at the moment.

Wait, does she care about the dandy wizard and the tsundere demon boy? I don't know. She's a spider, they eat their husband's head, she probably fancied them if that's the case. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if she did. The wizard is totally her type and it seemed like a romantic sub-plot was about to play out with the demon boy.

Thoughts on the oneshot, don't read if you're not updated and don't want spoilers.
I'm updated with the WN so what I can get is that, overtime Shiro-chan learns to treasure Ariel even if it started with a duty from a certain mischievous god. Seeing Ariel try so hard to achieve her goals and confront her own feelings must've hit her pretty hard, after Ariel defends Shiro-chan from Potimas I presume? (This didn't happen in the WN) Anyways, she realizes her own feelings towards Ariel (not love lol) and coincides with Mother (she can do it bc she consumed mother's mind through heresy) therefore steeling her resolve to protect her. By the way, as of 2021/2/12 Ariel doesn't die though yes she was severely injured and weakened by Potimas.

Users who are viewing this thread