Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.2

Fun fact: She was able to use the "Breath Attack" since long ago but she never actually did it because it consumes a lot of MP and you need to have "Dragon Power" skill to do it which also consume MP and SP per second.
8bYrL4h.jpg

btw Did anyone notice that there's someone missing? 😅

P.D: Cheer up guys we are just 1 LN volume aways from the Arachne evolution.
Pic for those that can't wait.
ohDV5W5.png

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM1 @Rugid don't get me wrong now, I remember the parallel wills eating away at mother's, that is not a surprise, what I mean was, when was it stated that she would get the habilities of mother out of the parallel wills? that I think was a biiit forced

Group Leader
@maelstroon how long would it take to get this strong though? especially when her enemy is the demon lord?
You guys gotta remember the beings she will be going up against now and in the future🤔🕵️‍♂️🤷‍♂️
It would be 16 pages of her killing stuff for how many years or the author time skip it till she's ready to fight...
So honestly this is better plus it makes sense also helps if you think of this like overly cautious hero then it makes more sense in a way :3

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro yeah taking that into consideration it does make sense, but will she fight de demon lord immediately? I though that would come later

Aggregator gang
@maelstroon they're pretty literally eating her *soul* so... yeah. Makes a fair bit of thematic and symbolic sense too.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Gluttony thing she has going was also relevant for much the same reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@RigenZ I'm a manga only reader but from what I've seen other commentors say,
the immortality actually has a bunch of things that can bypass it, when you get down to it now that she's this strong anyways, I bet anyone that's strong enough to kill her can do so, anyways.

That said I do agree it seems ultimately pointless, I suspect all it is, is a justification for her sometimes being nothing but a head now.

@linkhuesitos15

tbf many forget that the reason why the parallel minds came back in this moment is because they sensed that the main body was about to die.
That, and, uh, they're right there inside Mother and can see what's happening too, LOL.

btw Did anyone notice that there's someone missing? 😅
Being a LN reader, I know what you mean, but... they only showed two of the parallel wills, unfortunately. They should have shown the rest, too. A Parallel Will festival! Would have liked to see the designs the manga artist might have come up with for the other wills, even if it's just one panel...

@Onsokumaru
The buff was not out of nowhere, she nerfed herself for AGES to obtain it.
Yeah. As in she (Info-in-charge / main body) suffered though those battles all this time without the help of the other parallel wills, and now she's cashing in on that investment. And the payoff was HUGE.

Aggregator gang
LMAO she strays further and further from being a human being every time she gets stronger 😂 she's already immortal who tf am I kidding she's like a god

Dex-chan lover
Wha? She's literally immortal, can teleport at will, and now she have the power of a (probably) the strongest spider in that world?

Really, at this point any conflicts will be resolved easily, barely an inconvenience. So tell me, o LN readers, what can I look forward to in this series?

Users who are viewing this thread