Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

@Scrwd @Acidroach That works too. I personally regard the alignment system as "how would most of society evaluate your behavior" and I think that most of society would classify
genocide
as an evil act but I can see where the argument that she is neutral (
doing it to save the world
) is coming from.

@DeathDonut By your own admission, you have not read the content that was removed from the manga, and the anime alters, removes, and shuffles around the human side content, meaning you are NOT getting the very specifically ordered drip of content to make the mysteries and reveals hit properly. So unless you have been lying in this discussion, you are making your claims blindly and just doubling down on stubbornness at this point.

Have you ever considered that there might be a point to one side of the story seeming like a generic isekai trope for a little while so that the writer can then subvert things down the line? Most people who read this story say it's one of the best isekai in the genre and yet there's a contingent here who are actively rebelling against a portion of the story they've never seen in its original form. Just wow. When we finally get there, and the story HAS TO GET THERE TO REMAIN COHERENT at some point, I'll be watching to see how many people end up disappointed the human side material wasn't weaved in properly when it should have been, because I guarantee it's going to happen, if for no reason than it would have gotten it over with for people who are staunchly against it regardless of its purpose in the story.

Question, I see people using spoiler tags in this comment section even though this is the latest chapter and some of them are mentioning an arc that hasn’t happened yet. Is mangadex behind on this manga’s updates? Can someone tell me where to find the other chapters?

@Badwolfe Mangadex isn't behind. Rather, the entire manga is behind the source material of the series: the light novel. That's where the spoilers come from (to put in perspective, the light novel is around 4 times ahead of the manga in terms of content in official english releases alone, japanese ones are even further).

If you want to read it, the manga is currently at volume 5 of the novel, but it's not recommended to start there since the manga doesn't cover the other characters of the story, and 5 is probably the worst volume to start at since it's a big climax that had been building up since the beginning. Ideally you should start from Volume 1, but if you really don't want to you can arguably start at Volume 2 instead, you'll mainly only miss some details about the other characters' early life and some world-building, as well as the introduction of one character but he only becomes very relevant later anyway, at which point he'll be re-introduced again. Or just wait for more episodes of the anime, as they're adapting most of the missing content from the manga, then once the anime gets to the spider meeting the vampire baby, start at Volume 5 to get ahead.

Ah, had no clue this manga had a light novel. Thx for letting me know, I think I’ll wait for manga chapters.

Mistake spotted in the last page.
She didn't get Miracle Magic Lv1. She got it at level 10.

Users who are viewing this thread