Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.1

Dex-chan lover
When ur momma about to spank ur ass
- but seriously though, the fact that "Mother" is 5 times stronger than the strongest dragon so far is a bit too much, the distances between her and the Arch is bigger than between Big Mom and Katakuri

Aggregator gang
Secret boss is always stronger... and that’s not even secret last boss....

Dex-chan lover
weird i don't remember big mom spider come out of the big dark evil cave in Web Novel is been one-year sins I read the novel i think

Dex-chan lover
As if she's in any trouble. She's just gonna just kill all of them, level up, get a skill she'll need to put up a fight against mother and barely win.

Group Leader
@ZeroWWE that’s right, they changed the events from the WN. I’m sure that the mom didn’t meet our MC after she escaped the labyrinth.

Dex-chan lover
that mother has Parallel Will lv9. doesn't it mean she also has multiple personalia like Kumo but more? why are they not retaliating?

Dex-chan lover
SURPRISE!!! (And It's NOT a birthday party!)

Queen Taratect sure covered her bases and her intentions are to kill.

When your mother is so overpowered that she has stats and titles equivalent to Gods of Destruction and more

Dex-chan lover
The TL really translated all of those Queen Spider stats (praise) and some of those stats Demon king, Dragon God power....It was a joke mom pls have mercy

Users who are viewing this thread