Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.1

Aggregator gang
@jergens NO BROTHER, WE NEED EXTERMINATUS ASAP !!

btw... if a Queen Taratect fight agains the filthy Tyranid.... what kind of heresy will happen ???

Dex-chan lover
So, even if she beats her mother, there is now a big hole to the lowest level of the labyrinth that things can climb out of.

@Dezaki parallel will was supposed to be used to cast magic that needs a squad of mages by oneself, they weren't supposed to leave it on all the time as it's like multiple personality disorder.

Aggregator gang
Aww, family reunions are always so good in manga.
The whole family came to visit Kumoko in his den.
What could be nicer than this? xD

Dex-chan lover
nothing more annoying than family or friends coming to your home without prior notice

Dex-chan lover
Are they spiders or ants, why do they keep being controlled by their mother

Also she's looks way bigger on surface since we now get comparison to trees instead of indeterminate stalagmites, as big as Warhound Titan at minimum

Contributor
@Memi Well, it's not that you can't, but it's as you said like Multiple Personality Disorder amped up to eleven.

Shun's teacher does it I think, and he said that he can use it but that eventually the wills start arguing about who was the original and things like that. It's wasn't clear if Shiro was immune because she's a spider or because she's super pragmatic, because if you remember she divided up the wills to different roles in the body.

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck look at that absolute unit of a skill text wall. aint nobody got time for that

Dex-chan lover
Here comes momma.
Scaryyyyy
Many thanks

Also mother spiders are known to eat their lovers and their children because it takes a lot of energy to... Procreate cough it's also known that mother spiders save some of their young after hatching to eat at a later date as... A backup meal if you will. Not all species but I believe black widows do this

Aggregator gang
@unime It is true, but in this case mother I believe she has with Kumoko. xD
Look at the insistence she pursues, I wonder if there is a particular reason, perhaps in the novel it is explained.
If the story of the dragon Alabar has been explained, maybe even this is explained.

"Im free! Im above ground! Its all up from here, baby!"
"Why do I hear boss music"

Users who are viewing this thread