Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.1

Group Leader
@linkhuesitos15
I swear at some point a character is going to have so many abilities not even font size 12 is small enough to stop a page from being covered

Dex-chan lover
Honestly her new location is probably def easier than the mom either way.

Destiny lv 10 is the only thing that catched my eye when i saw queen teratect status
what does destiny lv 10 means?

Behold
The stats jump to kumoko when her pararel mind have devouring all of her mother soul and all of her mother stat will be added to kumoko stat owo.

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686
How to explain you this...
If I remember correctly from reading the web novel- basically it is a knowing the truth about the world and its Goddes and the magic, when you unlock some heretics(???) spells that are forbidden. Well, I can be mistaken, bcs I read it not in English, but - if it is what I'm think it is - then it max lvl is 10, and basically when you unlock 10 lvl, the knowledge overwhelm your brain and there is 2 paths after that - you die if you can't take the pressure of knowledge, or you become on of the most powerful creatures of this world (like mother here)
Hope I'm right, bcs I read it long time ago.

These chapters are way too short to be monthly. Ive seen monthlies longer than this even. Maybe they don't want to overtake the LN?

At the same time they are cutting out whole side stories. I imagine they will just condense all of them into like 6 or so chapters.

It's just weird and frustrating.

@Shigure5
The mangaka seems to be a freelancer who also work in other mangas at the same time, also he goes to every comiket so this is why he also tend to do a lot of delays.

@Miyuki, the thing is, I wanted to know that myself.
The manga is obviously followed after the light novel but some people doesn't know that web novel and light novel are two different things.
When an event that happened and didn't show in the web novel, some would ask such question.

And yes, I know it's based of the light novel, I have read it, both the web novel and the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
@zetsubouzanto I got you fam!

itsatrap.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Kinda late to be talking about this but do spiders have a sense of taste at all ?
If anything sweets would probably taste bad to her

Users who are viewing this thread