Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

For some reason, i ship her with the dragon... or more like i want them to become friends... what’s wrong with me? Y i always got to shop someone lmao, and they r an ENTIRELY diff species too lmao🤦🏽‍♀️😂😅

Group Leader
Spin off manga up at
https://mangadex.org/title/39473/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-daily-life-of-the-four-spider-sisters

@me474
I want to start this by saying that this story has a lot of non-linear elements, and has a lot of other stuff and mysteries going on behind the scenes that the manga hasn't fully touched on and only hinted at with like the appearance of "D" and similar. I'm usually not one to give a shit about spoilers, but realize that you are basically watching Pulp Fiction, have seen a single act, and are asking to have the movie explained based off that. I'll still give a brief explanation below.

The MC is actually a spider who was in the classroom when the "event" happened that caused the class to be reincarnated in the RPG world. The "person who did the reincarnations" liked the spider and gave it memories/knowledge besides the skills it give to the reincarnators. So MC is actually a spider, who thinks shes a girl who is in the body of a spider... like RDJ in Tropic Thunder lol.

Users who are viewing this thread