Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Double-page supporter
The “monster girls” tag is accurate but kinda misleading so I suggest removing it lol

Contributor
It feels more like I'm reading something out of shounen jump rather than an isekai at this point, be for better or for worse. Superpowers collide in epic adrenaline-fueled battle, everyone looks like they should be dead multiple times, but no, this is not my final form nor my last trump card, etc...

My impression is it takes a sharp left turn from here when she goes outside though...? Well, we'll see what happens, my impression from other people's comments is the manga has already deftly softened the edges of some of the edgelord stuff from the original.

@GrimThoughts:

IMO that tag is a hot mess already, like when people use it on stuff where technically there's monster girls but also monster boys because, wait, there's monsters everywhere in some settings okay people and like why the hell is this tag gendered anyway, come to think of it, what about my monster boy yaoi, and, and...

But for what I think you're actually saying—that kumoko isn't a half-monster fan-service girl—
it's sort of my impression that at least some of the source material heads down that path for some evolution or other of hers. Very Lolth ish stuff, or so I seem to recall hearing.

@petra
@GrimThoughts
How can you said that this doesn't need the "Monster Girl" tag when we already know that she's aiming for the Arachne evolution.
@Pokari
kumoko isn't a half-monster fan-service girl
Not yet ;)
In case you ask she ends like this a Arachne
aivdtor.png
And there's also a
dragon/angel girl
QvcB6N9.png

@petra
At least 2 Years. Manga is barely finishing volume 3 and Arachen happens in volume 5

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

serouisly the end of the fight he just give up and why she didn’t eat him 🤯

Easy to answer:
Because you can't eat fire, no matter how much you build your resistances. Alaba threw away his pride and his vanity for this fight. From the start of the fight he pretty well understood that any creature who approached him was most definitely not something to be underestimated. Now the only real threat left to our spider girl is to kill mama. The real question is, is our heroine the hero .. or the demon king .. or both?

The only bad thing I can say about this is how small each release is, otherwise it's one of my favourite series.

@Demon28

There wasn't anything to eat. She had used Evil Eye of Extinction (among all the other Evil Eyes) to kill him. It has the Corrosion/Rot attribute, which turns the target's body into dust. She did that deliberately.

@koczu it might not have the best plot but it's a fun and enjoyable to read for most people so i guess that's why it has such high score

@aSpeedy chapter 145 although the translations are poor

Users who are viewing this thread