Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

@respwn
What's going on? At which chapter new character are introduced in manga?
The students you see in the anime? Maybe in 9 years. but a student that has not appear even in the anime already appeared in the manga.

talking to herself like maniac
This will probably never change. The dungeon kind of drived her mad.

Bribeing ehh?

You sly woman .... i like you.

@ respwn

The anime uses a mixed timeline. Like litterally our MC is like years before the stuff with the others. All of them came to the world as babys. So around 15 years or so.

I won't spoil stuff here. As i have litterally read the Webnovel ages ago and the "improved/changed" Lightnovel too.
Mangas take alot of time and this mangaka decided to go with the accurate flow of the story.

Even not knowing stuff, you can guess her connection to SOME of the young classmates of her ... already from what you seen and from what was shown in the manga.

I personally like storys like hers. Its relaxing, funny and a constant struggle. Similar to dragonball and alot of others, as they use the "Heroes" journey as plot device. Its a well tought out story element, used liberally everywhere.

I would say ... we get to that point in the manga ... innnn lets say 3 or 4 years. At this speed of publishing chapters.
Probably only 1~3 Artists doing this and probably not only this.

The anime could have been the same timeline as the original source. But they decided that some people would rather look at cute anime girls from the start :D.

The retarded anime reached the monkeys part and it was a complete piece of shit.They also skipped the whole E.Dragon part.

it does seem to jump scenes a lot...
...reviewing...
...reviewing...
...reviewing...
@ Kabeidon
actually, from what I can tell, they did not skip the E.Dragon part. If you watched it on Youtube, the youtubers that posted it cut a lot of stuff out, which made it jump around a whole bunch and you never get the full episode. the E.Dragon appears in Ep.3

Dex-chan lover
So we don't really see kumokos old human version that much but we do see Ds outline quite a lot. And she kinda resembles the girl on the covers. Long hair and the little we see of the face is also kinda similar. Plus we know d is chilling in Japan and the girl is wearing earth clothes. What if girl on cover is not human kumoko but D. Also in the novel she's described as skin and bones and very pale and ghostly looking and that's not the case here.

@yukicrewger2 i watched the Anime Episode 3 and the whole E.Dragon thing was replaced by the retarded humans , unless the anime has 3.1 , 3.2 , 3.3 episodes they killed the whole part about that.

The anime is so shit im considering stopping watching it.

@greenfox

Ok, now i read the LN upto volume 3. Spoiler ahead
where the vamp girl appears and is in Fighting form when kumo just killed the fire dragon got parallel will (magic 2)
but in the manga it doesn't match at all,
when girl is just a baby after kumo kills mother, it's feels like ln and manga is following different timeline
And yes its making me confused.

@respwn you basically figured it out,
the events happening on the human side are taking place in the future, and the spider is basically the backstory for those future events. Wanna know how Sophia became like she is and why she's doing that stuff? Keep reading and find out.

@Glassguy3
Yes, i think i got it. I needed to know which media is being true to the time line.
Being a painfully slow, but manga is the straight timeline, while LN and anime are mixed.
Other than that i don't need anymore spoiler.

@respwn Not quite.
the manga has a few bonus chapters taking place in the future as well, although they're only in the physical releases. Also "true to the timeline" is arguable since the author did intend the story to be told as in the LN and anime. Still, do stay with the manga if that's what you prefer.

@ nekomajokko
yeah, they gave it this weird nose looking thing.
it looks like they tried to draw a "spider" face on the head of a small breed of dog.

@ nekomajokko
yeah, they gave it this weird nose looking thing.
it looks like they tried to draw a "spider" face on the head of a small breed of dog.

Users who are viewing this thread