Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

@linkhuesitos15 about the third thing you mentioned we don't know if she is the only one who can do that.
And for the other two ye makes sense.
But doesn't change the fact that mr.blue hair is a little b!tch

@linkhuesitos15

Its been awhile since i read some of the earlier chapters but aren't most of the
human killings done in self defense? and doesn't she try(keyword try) to control her strength aswell?

Edit:
i feel i should specify i'm talking based on the manga alone.

@Red2005dragon
The first time it was self defense until she said "For the EXP".

The second time was actually something that was changed in the manga. Here in the manga she "feels sorry and says that it was an accident". In the novel she cocky saying things like "It was your fault for being too damn weak. Oh well everyones dead, see ya losers better luck in your next life".

The third time was trying to defend the carriage so that's a fair point.

So I'm watching the anime and I'm curious cuz I started the manga now but don't see it, so can anyone tell me if
the back and forth between the other classmates/humans only occur in the novel? and not so much in the manga? And if there any chapters with the other classmates and how they're doing, can you tell me? Thanks!

@lulu69 lately i found out that the manga left out all the stuff about the classmates from this post. https://www.reddit.com/r/KumoDesu/comments/kyv2ii/psa_if_you_are_coming_from_the_anime_you_need_to/

@monoreposo
My theory for that is that the earth dragon boi was in an egg when kumoko when she found it, so this meant 2 things either the age of the reincarnated version of yourself reflected your irl self (meaning the dragon boi's birthday is later than kumoko's), or the reincarnation age is random. The ladder makes less sense than the former, so if we take the irl self theory, the teacher would've been born sooner than the rest of the students, at least 7-20 years. In those years the teacher could've took control of the elves.
TL:DR elf sensei isn't less than a year old
Edit: unrelated but
Another theory is that in the op the guy is crying with a white cloth, this could mean either the brother or the cocky guy died, cocky guy dying would imo make more sense because he isn't there + he isn't shown in the later shot

@Watercell & @moneroposo

if yah wanna know the answer to the questions about age, ask and you shall be answered!

as in i will spoil the heck out of both of you the answers .w.

If yah wanna that is, to be honest i'm quite happy with how the anime is going, so i don't mind answering ~

edit: I wanted to edit my previous post and ended posting something extra ;-;

Damn... so disappointed in the anime. Just 3 episodes so far and it doesn't even hold a candle to the manga, at least to me. I mean sure, the light novel has, like, double the story in the manga if you count the whole human perspective and it looks like the adaptation was made after it, but... it drags on so damn much😩 My favorite spider is much more interesting. Bless you, mangaka, for focusing on the arachnid awesomeness.

@monoreposo
Re watch episode 1 of the anime.
That's an academy for nobility from around thr world. Sensei doesn't need to kidnap the babies by herself, she just needed to persuade his new king elf daddy to sent his soldiers to it

Users who are viewing this thread