Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

@linkhuesitos15
if u go back to the chapter where the fire or middle layer was shown the first time u can see that she got fire resistance after like a second being there and i think u can build resistance to fire way faster if u are in magma
and if that stuff with fire -> flame -> immunity is true its probably gonna take like a week
the reason i said if its true is cause other elements didnt have 3 types of resistance
for example earth

@xeno77
All the Resistance Skills are 2 ranked (aside from pain resistance).
Wind -> Gale
Dark -> Black
Also yeah Kumoko has a bit of advantage thanks to Pride but it would be really difficult to archive Fire Immunity.
The Demon Lord is the strongest spider and have being alive for thousands of years and barely has Flame Resistance.

sadly, i caught up..

i decided i'd start with the manga, even tho i own the ln.. i can get a grasp on the visuals before i started it.. and there's only one ep of the anime out anyway.. btw, how the heck si that gunna work out? oh well.. ill get to the anime eventually..

7/10 and dropped. I have not read the LN or watch the anime so this is the rating for manga content only. The strong points of this manga are the MC's analyzing capability, the slowly expanding world (she spends 40+ chapters in the dungeon), and the varied dope skills she gains. The plot is strongly focused on MC though she has no personality or cool factor other than "I must survive". She also becomes very powerful in the later chapters so any tension/desperation is out the window. If you like the loner analyst + isekai + monster fighting every page + magic this is for you.

Dex-chan lover
How is the series now?

I read up to the weirdness with the human war and her weird psychotic break and dropped it because she had zero relatability left. Does she get over herself?

@linkhuesitos15
didnt they say that she is a new demon lord that just appeared recently
i dont know if u noticed cause i didnt on my first read cause i started with like only 30 chapters and the uploads are i think 1 per month or something so i pretty much couldn't remember the demon king meeting where they said she is new but powerful
so new is for me around a number like 1 year cause they didnt even know her
+i think she should have some resistancefrom her mother cause if some demon lord has flame resistance that giant spider gotta have some too she lived way longer then the demon lord or at least i think she does
abother thing u shure about black cause there where like 3 types of resistance that had somethingto do with dark black etc
and yeah iam obe of the insane people that actually read all skills and the demon lord had 3 types of resistance too that

@xeno77
I'm going to phrase it different.
Ariel has been alive for thousands of years. But she just recently became the Demon Lord
Let's just say that she has a method that let her block the "Demon Lord" tittle, so others can become the Demon Lord instead of her

They keep showing the morons of the school in the trash anime , also did they nerf how smart she is? Her "home" had pretty advanced stuff in manga , now she just added some shits that make sound in the roof.
Also hugo is a cuck , generic dude that needs to use that sword type to compensate for his micropenis.

@Kabeidon You do realize that the manga is not the source material, right? Also the "advanced stuff" in manga is just paternned walls with motifs. They don't even look like they were made of web, the manga probably just added that to avoid making a white background. At least the sound alarms are practical so no, they didn't nerf her intelligence.
Hugo is a dick though, I'll give you that one.

Caught up with the latest chapter. I’m interested to read the LN now. Does anyone know what volume of the LN I should start reading in?

@Azuciel Ideally, you should start from the beginning. The manga has cut nearly all parts with the classmates which make roughly 40% of the first volumes, and if you jump to where the spider is now you'll likely be very confused as to what's happening during half of the book (let's just say it's the part where things get crazy). Yeah, I know, it's a bummer to start over. I passed through that too when I started reading the LN. But it was worth it imo.
If you really want to I guess you could arguably skip LN 1 since it's mostly character introductions and some worldbuilding on their part, but LN 2 and onward shouldn't be skipped.
That being said if you really don't mind all of that, then the manga is at Volume 5 of the LN.

@Glassguy3 thank you! I'll take your advice and start over from the beginning - maybe I'll skip the parts about the Spider and see what the classmates were doing. When I watched the first episode of the anime, I was surprised there were human characters that weren't generic "soldiers".

Fed-Kun's army
Did anyone here founded the anime kinda disappointing. Like I didn't like anything about it. The animation maybe because its my first 3D animation I founded it weird. The voice of the mc, was not at all how I imagine it while I was reading the manga and was kinda annoying. The voice of the announcer when she got skills was like something in a deparment store. And the also the song choice for various part like when she ate her own kin was weird. I think I am going to stick to the manga than the anime because it looks bad imo.

i started reading the ln and honestly i got so bored with the classmates stories.. they are so dull and annoying that i stopped reading the ln all togheter because it was too much of that.. and honestly the story overall dropped off and got a lot less exciting on the surface.. i am so far glad that we havnt seen too much about other people but i dont know how significant their stories are for later on so cant tell if its good that its completely skipped

This manga is actually pretty good! It looks similar in the beginning with Tensura but it's not the same at all.
Honestly I find the anime pretty boring, but since it's available legally on YT I'll keep on watching it to support the author in a way...
Thank you to the scanlators for the good work~

Users who are viewing this thread