Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Dex-chan lover
wrsrthhsrg .

i finally found out the reason why this spider manga only has less than 20 pages per month : because the artist , かかし朝浩 , is working on some one-shot henta* , and on another manga right now :

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%B3%E3%83%8D%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-Re-Dive-1-%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F/dp/4065092574 .

maybe he only writes the story for the manga Princess Connect! Retar* : Dive , but it still consumes his time .

qqtsgstgs .

Also pretty sad they're not gonna revisit her mental state straight away. Slaughtering 30 people hadn't done a thing to her high-school girl mind but seeing a warrior-centric dragon beast take his death willingly as it came instead of fighting for it like she's been doing this entire time stirred up many more emotions in her than I expected

@derpydragon no need to worry,
she Will return
she need to explore
and get some skills and kill some guys, as well conquer the mother mind
, the light novel is amazing, i reccomend you to read, If im not mistake this chap ended up at ch189 or 190 in the novel, after the "heart dragon fight /part 3.
Try give It a try.

So sad i were expecting a romance between kumoko and Alana 😔.

😌 Just kidding.

But i really were expecting It, because she were obsessed about Kill alaba, like some kind of yandere.🙁

This is so frustratingly slow
And something tells me her fight with the queen will also take a hundred chapter like the last one.

@mammon I can't help but agree. I mean I'd say that I'm enjoying the manga, in fact it's relatively high up in my favourites but with how slow it has been to update and with how little pages each update is it's hard to be excited over what could be a potentially epic fight if that fight will take another half a year to come to any sort of a conclusion like the last fight did

Such a poor strategy. She should have forced a confrontation between Alaba, mother and the pair of dragons. Then backstab everyone for that nice exp.

so excited for Ariel to show up, most of all vampire girl but thats a long way off. I really like how theyre changing the some story elements from the wn because its much cleaner now, like with her fight against mother so far.

@RalekTheOne BIG DAMN SPOILER
the high school girl she remembers being is an interdimensional god that was hanging out on earth, it stuck some modified memories of its own on a spider's soul that died in the explosion.

Users who are viewing this thread