Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Dex-chan lover
Read the web novel of this and I can just say it started out great, but oh boy did it go downhill hard and became a chore as time progressed.

Dex-chan lover
god this is boring
45 chapters and still powering up in the dungeon

jesus christ move the fucking story along already

@rashjumper powering up? she's (nearly) immortal, and soon to be on par with the demon king. Spoiler from the novel:
She'll go out though, in not too long. Also, while this part of the story is about her empowerment, she'll reach (around manga's chapter 70 I guess) the status of god. Then, the story will focus more on the rest of the world, her classmates, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@Horolus
I especially liked the side story about that one genderbent classmate that ends up falling in love with his(now her) best friend.

Jzc136 hahaha you are FRICKING RIGHT IM GETTING REALY MAD BECAUSE OF HOW SLOW IT IS

@Horolus
70? Considering the fact we're getting chapter every month or so thats gonna be awhile. granted though becoming a god sounds like it would take a bit

Dex-chan lover
The anime design for our lil spider looks horrendous. I get that it’s supposed to be like the light novel illustrations but how do you look at two different designs and pick the worst one?

@Flavor25
Because the animation studio decided to use the easiest of the 2 designs.
The manga designs fall apart with the human characters which the anime will use more than the manga because it will adapt the side stories.

Example Pictures (Not spoiler if you're up to date with the manga)
JgcWh25.jpg

DwmV3Px.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread