Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihou Saremashita. Sono Barrier, Eizoku Janai yo? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter

So adaptation, WN main story is completed with 150 chapters / 5 Arcs with planned side stories, there is a translation that stopped at 68, the LN have 2 Volumes, with the 2nd being published in December, no tl for it

WN Novelupdates / Tl Website
Raw WN
Out of curiosity I started reading the WN translated chapters, and dear Lord is it a slog. I mean I know it's all the rage for the WN authors to make the protags dense; but this guy is so dense he should be sinking into the ground all the way to the planet's core.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is so OP he doesn't care when someone tries to kill him. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, Shield -- you can't say that the barrier is already failing right as you're leaving! Now I'm more interested in seeing the comeuppance happen than your journey!
The WN had side chapters showing the kingdom falling to S#!+
Only needed 3 years for a country to become stupid like this... 👍
It is more the nobles were already idiots...

IIRC the issue was mostly with his Fiancé not wanting to marry him It was a political paring but I believe she wants to marry someone else (I think MC is a commoner and her family high tier nobles with the engagement a reward for his contributions to the country).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
But on another note, they're really just regurgitating the same mangas over and over and over and over again with just minor changes huh? It's getting ridiculous. Every week there's a new necromancer and every day there's a new regressed swordsman.
Even barriers, this is like at least the second or third one with a banished barrier magician.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS CHAPTER!

We are aware that the translation is not the best, but it is what it is, we apologize for that. 😓

If anyone or any Scan would like to help us with proofreaders for the next chapters, we would be very grateful.

Our Web: https://mangadete.site/english/
Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp

(All the recent Spanish Projects of our web, we are going to translate them to English)
Honestly, I was expecting this translation to be complete fucking garbage, given my experience with latin groups. Besides some small, though obvious, mistakes, it's quite solidly done. Even better than some english groups.

Fed-Kun's army
the strongest dragon is hanging around near a countryside and somehow no one, i mean not a single person realize its existence or treat it as a danger and just living their life like it's nobody's business? the hell is this logic?

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka (and/or editor?) is really subpar....

Thank you for the translation.
A normal manga would of turned this one chapter into five parts.
Cliffhanger at betrayal,
Cliffhanger at reveal of capital barriers,
Cliffhanger at reveal of knights following him,
Cliffhanger at dragon showings up,
and finally the dragon girl transformation.
I'm glad they didn't.
The story so far should have been multiple chapters. I mean no offense, but you are glad, that the freqent, not indicated, and suddent timeskips without explanation turn this already heavily cliché-ridden manga into a close to incomprehansible garbage.

IIRC the issue was mostly with his Fiancé not wanting to marry him It was a political paring but I believe she wants to marry someone else (I think MC is a commoner and her family high tier nobles with the engagement a reward for his contributions to the country).
This makes sense to the fact, that the manga itself makes no sense.
It's usual, and perfectly fine to omit some minor parts of the adapted WN/LN for multiple reasons, but this manga omits totaly crucual parts of the main plot.....
This does cause what asherdales wrote:
For me it was the way it was originally written that makes it feel disjointed. Like the panels don't feel connected just individual moments that are happening.
:this:

Dex-chan lover

Page 9:​

ZSHIELD-
SAMA
Seems like here is an extra Z letter.
wIrFlx6.png

Page 56:​

Spanish style ¡! punctuation.
BKYmIoM.png

Page 60:​

(Kofi credit page.)
Missing space. Should be "you can".
yDpsqSD.png

What brainlets are rating this 7 and above like at most it's 4 it's your normal basic everyday harem betray and even then it's so soulless and unoriginal
Chop the first 5 stars off any manga for the actual rating of */5, with anything below 5 being some special circle of hell.

Users who are viewing this thread