Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihousaremashita ~Ore no Mahou ga Yabasugite, Bijo to Mazoku ni Kakomarerun da ga!?~ - Ch…

Double-page supporter
damn that helena kingdom is so fucking retarded,

that fucker really thinks he can capture the guy who min-maxed defense magic he might as well jump of a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean? Despite being a king, he has no knowledge of his subjects' doings. All other nations already knew about this but not the king, this just shows how much disinterested he was in state management.

If the people in charge of providing you with accurate information is actually doing the opposite of that it is impossible to make good decisions. So i dont think the king is disinterested just missinformed thanks to corruption in the staff.
He is not a good king though, as letting your staff be corrupted and be ignorant about it is a big sign of a bad king.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if I should be jealous or feel pity for our boy lol
jealous I would bet, countries are doing diplomacy about him, throwing riches and hot ladies at him and most of all acknowledging his value without second intentions...
except for dragon lady, kind of a bum that he knows that when he dies he's gonna end on her belly.

Double-page supporter
LOL... That idiot really thinks he can capture and torture Shield to bring back up the barrier, when that entire kingdoms army's probly couldn't even scratch a small portion of his barrier.
Well he did think kicking out the court mage the king was a big fan of was a good idea, so he's struggling in the brains department

Double-page supporter
What do you mean? Despite being a king, he has no knowledge of his subjects' doings. All other nations already knew about this but not the king, this just shows how much disinterested he was in state management.
Given the captain's dodging it's more likely they did everything possible to hide it from the king so after X amount of time of him being gone he gives in and marries off his son. Not much reason for him to believe his best mage, and guardian of the whole kingdom, was kicked out even if he hears it as rumors from multiple countries.

Aggregator gang
geee I sure hope the person he sends are not girls that fails and falls in love with him or something

Dex-chan lover
everyone is this world has a screw loose. I knew this manga was stupid from the first chapter but wowie this chapter really got me with every trope crammed into 2 chapters nice

Why didn't the girl just ask MC to drop the marriage? In fact, they got rid of him on the day the engagement was announced, so why not just speak to him first? Why the convoluted plan that puts the country at risk? Even if the barrier stayed up permanently, you're still getting rid of your powerful and renowned magician.
It's unfortunate that it seems the king (and therefore the country) actually do appreciate MC, because it means that they're ruined by the selfish desires of just a few people in power... but isn't that always the way. :pout:
I dont think it necessarily works like that when it comes to all the kingdom stuff, arranged marriages are seen as "thier duty", and if she broke the engagement it would potentially bring shame to her household, or at the very least pose a bad image to the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

Serve them right...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread