Kuni wo Owareta Ryuushi-san, Hirowareta Ringoku de Ukkari Musou shite Shimau. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was fired as a Dragon Trainer, but the Dragons follo…

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise.

Page 30 seem to be from a different chapter or something because it doesn't fit the flow of everything else. Wondering about that.

Also, it's a bit weird that the chapter just ended abruptly. Was it always like that, is it broken in parts, or are there missing pages?

Anyway, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
please don't tell me that one of the dragons will turn into a dark-skinned-ripped-tall-beautiful-older-woman-with-amazing-abs-and-thighs-and-huge-badonkers-and-mommy-mommy😳
i just want some burly dragon action. though if it ends up like what i anticipated, i won't complain 🥵😳

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise.

Page 30 seem to be from a different chapter or something because it doesn't fit the flow of everything else. Wondering about that.

Also, it's a bit weird that the chapter just ended abruptly. Was it always like that, is it broken in parts, or are there missing pages?

Anyway, thanks for the translation.
Just checked the raws and it looks like its missing half the chapter
Edit: Chapter was fixed

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Decent opening. Synopsis is a little misleading as Breed doesn't seem to have been exiled, just fired from his job. Effectively he is exiled because he basically stole all the kingdom's dragons by accident and destroyed a fortress on the way out. When the Princess summarizes she does say Breed was exiled though so maybe something got lost in translation or there are missing pages.

Dex-chan lover
The art style is different & unique to me but it works well for the dragons. Fiana has me interested since it seems like she is a teaser & probably going to mess with Breed a lot until she really falls in love with him. Anyways this has a follow from me & I would like to see how the payback will play out due the idiots running the country are lacking dragons & their only dragon trainer. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
please don't tell me that one of the dragons will turn into a dark-skinned-ripped-tall-beautiful-older-woman-with-amazing-abs-and-thighs-and-huge-badonkers-and-mommy-mommy😳
i just want some burly dragon action. though if it ends up like what i anticipated, i won't complain 🥵😳
checking the raws (up to 6.1), rather than the dragons having badonkers, it's just more girls that have huge badonkers while the dragons are just there as dragons (tho can't rule out the named dragon being a girl because barbarossa)

Dex-chan lover
jGTu3C6.png

Is that smell kinkery in my Dragon taming manga??

Also if this man named Breed doesn't actually do his name sake to this princess imma riot.

Users who are viewing this thread