Kuni wo Owareta Ryuushi-san, Hirowareta Ringoku de Ukkari Musou shite Shimau. - Ch. 1 - I was fired as a Dragon Trainer, but the Dragons followed me.

Dex-chan lover
Bet Breed’s former superior will blame Breed for the loss of a hundred-ish dragons, including their oldest dragon. In fact, it looked like all the dragons just fucked off with Breed.

Now if only Barbarossa turns into a big tiddy onee-chan/ara-ara waifu

"I Breed Stallions"... ewwwkay🤢. You mean you're the breeder, right? Not, that you personally breed the dragons, right? Right😨!?

Dex-chan lover
Just saying, many of these "dragons" are at best dinosaurs. To be a dragon the beast needs to fit two criteria that many of these fail: having wings and breathing fire. Many of these "dragons" don't have wings at all and therefore aren't dragons.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow look at that, a mc that isn't retarded, doesn't think anyone could do his job, and doesn't misunderstand general knowledge stuff, way to go Japan :clap: it wasn't so hard was it?

Fed-Kun's army
Just saying, many of these "dragons" are at best dinosaurs. To be a dragon the beast needs to fit two criteria that many of these fail: having wings and breathing fire. Many of these "dragons" don't have wings at all and therefore aren't dragons.
Its been kind of a thing with manga about dragons I've seen over the last decade or so. That they label any big enough reptile as a dragon. Like a dragon without wings is just a ground//land/earth dragon.
Sometimes they will include the need to be magical in some way.

but general traditional dragons are places as high level dragons; like a SR character in a gatcha game.

Dex-chan lover
checking the raws (up to 6.1), rather than the dragons having badonkers, it's just more girls that have huge badonkers while the dragons are just there as dragons (tho can't rule out the named dragon being a girl because barbarossa)
Wow. I’m actually surprised. Dragons as dragons.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you think that dragania has realized that firing the man that kept the only thing that gave them superiority over everyone else working would make their army literally only foot men?

Users who are viewing this thread