Kuni wo Owareta Ryuushi-san, Hirowareta Ringoku de Ukkari Musou shite Shimau. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was fired as a Dragon Trainer, but the Dragons follo…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm never gonna get over this guy's name being Breed Stallion.
It's so good! I really hope that it's not a mistranslation.
Big Max Power energy.
Also, some of these dragons aren't dragons (they're dinosaurs), but I'm not complaining; they're close enough.

Group Leader
Interesting premise.

Page 30 seem to be from a different chapter or something because it doesn't fit the flow of everything else. Wondering about that.

Also, it's a bit weird that the chapter just ended abruptly. Was it always like that, is it broken in parts, or are there missing pages?

Anyway, thanks for the translation.
Hey...sorry as I was just uploading the ch and mistakenly just uploaded half pages... But I uploaded all pages now... If you didn't checked it... Please check it now👍

Group Leader
please don't tell me that one of the dragons will turn into a dark-skinned-ripped-tall-beautiful-older-woman-with-amazing-abs-and-thighs-and-huge-badonkers-and-mommy-mommy😳
i just want some burly dragon action. though if it ends up like what i anticipated, i won't complain 🥵😳
Hahaha.... Well cant tell but as the raws till now, I don't think any dragon will turn into someone

Reactions: le3
I feel like there's another meaning for being stinky like ferret i think i heard they rub themselves or something to know they owned a ferret idk if its a ferret or not but i heard there's an animal that does that or i just read that to another manga xD

Dex-chan lover
please don't tell me that one of the dragons will turn into a dark-skinned-ripped-tall-beautiful-older-woman-with-amazing-abs-and-thighs-and-huge-badonkers-and-mommy-mommy😳
i just want some burly dragon action. though if it ends up like what i anticipated, i won't complain 🥵😳
:haa: :haa: :haa: :dogkek: shouldn't have said that, now its definitely a rori.

Dex-chan lover
qKCuo9g.png

:meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog:

Double-page supporter
Breed Stallion, he really got into the wrong job with a name like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm never gonna get over this guy's name being Breed Stallion.
It's so good! I really hope that it's not a mistranslation.
Big Max Power energy.
Also, some of these dragons aren't dragons (they're dinosaurs), but I'm not complaining; they're close enough.
This almost seems like a Monster Hunter Stories adapatation.

But with tits.

Dex-chan lover
A simp rider named Breed. Facinating stuff.

Also, >20 yo. Motherfucker doesn't look a day younger than 40. WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread