Kurai Anoko to Shitai koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - The things big brothers and little sisters worry about

Dex-chan lover
oof, well, if she was already super into him then people would lose interest faster

Supporter
Is Yuu just another Dame Ningen that needs to be looked after?

32 chapters in with no real romantic progress what a snooze fest
This manga is gonna end with them just declaring each other as friends isn't it?

Maybe we should get rid of the romance tag?
I couldn't be able to say what has happened in the chapters in between, but it looks like Chapter 60 released just today, so it's still got enough support to keep plodding along...

Dex-chan lover
Is Yuu just another Dame Ningen that needs to be looked after?

I couldn't be able to say what has happened in the chapters in between, but it looks like Chapter 60 released just today, so it's still got enough support to keep plodding along...
I got curious and had a look at the japanese comments to see if they had anything to say.

Going by the recent japanese comments complaining about the story being too slow, not much has changed in a major way even in chap 60.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This chapter just solidified Touko's main attributes: anti-social + bro-con.
But I am optimistic a real romantic development will happen in chapter 278, unless this gets axed before then.

Dex-chan lover
very slow cooking, but i still like the unusual artstyle. only takes 50ish chapters for their first
outing
lol

Dex-chan lover
The romantic progress is that now we know that she is one of dem brocoms

I got curious and had a look at the japanese comments to see if they had anything to say.

Going by the recent japanese comments complaining about the story being too slow, not much has changed in a major way even in chap 60.

That's fucking crazy, 60 chapters in and they are still just classmates?

Why am I reading this? it doesn't even has fanservice, thanks for the heads up man :thumbsup:

Maybe I will do like I did for Akutsu-San and read from chapter 100 onwards, atleast that one gave you tits everyone and then, and had a couple of wacky funny characters, but this one doesn't even has that...

So I am putting this on hold and skipping the filler epilogue, unless it gets axed before they even manage to become friends :lol:

Last edited:

Why am I reading this? it doesn't even has fanservice, thanks for the heads up man :thumbsup:

Maybe I will do like I did for Akutsu-San and read from chapter 100 onwards, atleast that one gave you tits everyone and then, and had a couple of wacky funny characters, but this one doesn't even has that...

So I am putting this on hold and skipping the filler epilogue, unless it gets axed before they even manage to become friends :lol:
Yeah sounds like a good one to drop

Dex-chan lover
the romance is as slow as molasses
Yeah sounds like a good one to drop

very slow cooking, but i still like the unusual artstyle. only takes 50ish chapters for their first
outing
lol
There so much negative comments about slow progress so i want to ask you all a question. On scale from 1 to "Rent-a-Girlfriend" just how bad it is?

Dex-chan lover
100% right. This confirmed isn't even a slow burn but just a full on stand still with her fully denying him after 32 chapters and it still being the same as per the ch60 "spoiler", I will most probably also pause this.

This started as a "feel good" manga about them improving together and getting closer to one another but it turned into some obscure "effort = friends and good life!!" message without any real romance at all.
Though by now it turned so convoluted that the message comes out as "no matter what you do some people (in this case her) just don't want to be friends with you and you need to go to insane lengths to make anything happen". Not very wholesome.

I would honestly call this a bait and switch as of this chapter.

This needs some new characters for him to interact with to realize where he stands. Would also enable some easy writing to finally develop her character in many multiple ways.

Users who are viewing this thread