Kurai Anoko to Shitai koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - A discussion between boys

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Murai showing her cute embarassed side caught me off-guard :hearts: 🥰

Dex-chan lover
I know it’s weird but this chapter was awkward for me to read now that I know touko only sees dude as any other classmate. Obviously her friends are her choice but I’d think after this many chapters of interactions she would’ve thought they were at least kinda “friendly”. Idk

Dex-chan lover
With this progress, Tabata has more chance romancing Murai instead of Sasaki

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the romance progress is painfully slow, but unless the author screw up, the payoff are going to be amazing.

It's quite weird since both the MC and FMC didn't immediately start as friend at least from the FMC perspective, so very much unlike some other romance manga where the MC and FMC already liked each other but can't confess for like 100+ chapters.

Dex-chan lover
It seriously feels like we are going backwards. What happened to the arc where they closed the distance staying over and meeting their little sibling? There were a bunch of blushy moments during the arc that would constitute “feelings” but now he’s not even a friend?

It really feels like all those feelings got shifted onto her Brother and she only acts that way around him now… 💀 Rip

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I think it's just the 'what is this emotion called love?' trope. She just doesn't realize herself yet. The brother himself commented that she was talking a lot about school.

Dex-chan lover
Insufferably boring. Guess I'll come back in a couple years when there's maybe any meaningful plot progression.

Dex-chan lover
If you see my comment and there are significant chapters update (>10 chapters) pls react to it.

Users who are viewing this thread