Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Dex-chan lover
Do we need more proof that the father is an asshole? :shamihuh:
I don't think it's us, as it's Kite who needs it more, and probably needs even more evidence, still, if he blamed Lythe for 'breaking his family apart'. Though, with their father being the adult and far superior in many areas, I can sort of understand why he needs something to take his anger out on and not risk getting killed.

Dex-chan lover
Father is scum sure but I really hate these super last-second flashbacks for a villain that are meant to make you feel sorry for them or justify their actions, especially one as sloppy as this. Sometimes you just need to just let villains be villains.

Dex-chan lover
Father is scum sure but I really hate these super last-second flashbacks for a villain that are meant to make you feel sorry for them or justify their actions, especially one as sloppy as this. Sometimes you just need to just let villains be villains.
Yeah, the only thing that flashback did was show that Kite was just as terrible (if not even worse) of a person that one already thought, blaming the innocent party due to jealousy is worth 0% sympathy.

Imagine if writers took their time building their character up. Like flashbacks can work, if used correctly. Like we start with bad brotherly relationship and it slowly unfolds as the story progresses. Instead we get a rushed 1 chapter worth of flashbacks...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I thought he got what he deserved.
Yeah, how dare he show you kindness and sympathy even after you stole from him and he found out his father was cheating on his mother with yours. What a jackass!

Dex-chan lover
That's so fucking stupid. So Kite blames the kid, who had nothing to do with the situation between their father and Kite and his mother, instead of the dude who had him as a backup and pretty much abandoned them.

Fucking manga logic... :question:

Users who are viewing this thread