Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Abe right now
GGZEUlubQAMQOK6.jpg:large

What really happened
Oh this is totally not realistic, no teenager in real life is this reckless, right?
Yo teenage pregnancy is actually quite common in the entire world today. It's a bad thing, but it's unfortunately not that rare. The only difference in this manga is that the girl intentionally getting pregnant while most female teenagers would be devastated if they're pregnant in high school

Dex-chan lover
Our boy won and yeah in my country this happens quite a lot. I have a cousin that had a child when she was 14-15 and that was crazy but it looks like the families work things out for the 2 of them.

Fed-Kun's army
you're telling me your dumbass forgot to use protection ? good luck in the future brother.

Dex-chan lover
Some of you guys would be prime prey for girls like her. So much thirst.
A few guys can't even score with a gold-digger, lol.

She will be the air now when he goes to buy cigarettes and doesn't come back
In a society as socially conservative as Japan? Rather unlikely.

(its hilarious to see Abe jokes here and there but the guy's a war crime apologist lol)
Truly shocking for a Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Why not? It's still abandoning your kid and their mother, still very much frowned upon.
So is being a slut, and fathering a child as a teenager, with a gold digger, and having sex in public, etc. We crossed the line for "Socially acceptable" ages ago, my brother.

Dex-chan lover
Which does not apply to her at all, given that promiscuous means "having or involving many sexual partners". Go ahead and read page 2 a couple times if you need it clarified a bit more.
:questionblob:

Right. You know you can be a slut and not sleep with multiple people simultaneously, at all times, right? I keep thinking the Gyaru subculture is common knowledge, but the entire premise of the story here is that the school slut found the first timid boy with good prospects and baby trapped him after some advanced horni bullying. Gyaru are sluts. That stereotype is being used to quickly fill in the background for the girl.

Dex-chan lover
:questionblob:

Right. You know you can be a slut and not sleep with multiple people simultaneously, at all times, right? I keep thinking the Gyaru subculture is common knowledge, but the entire premise of the story here is that the school slut found the first timid boy with good prospects and baby trapped him after some advanced horni bullying. Gyaru are sluts. That stereotype is being used to quickly fill in the background for the girl.
Can you point out anywhere where it has said she's slept with anyone else? Because everything you just said there seems to be you just making stuff up based on stereotypes.

Users who are viewing this thread